From the Options menu you can:
- Set the TurboView Word Location at one of four location between the top and middle of TurboView.
- Select the TurboView Font Proportion (font size) from 1 (small) to 4 (big).
- From Fonts select the TurboView Font (using any font installed on your PC) or Restore Default TurboWord Font.
Note: The default font is Times New Roman. Studies have found this font to be the most comfortable and easiest to read at high speeds.
- Choose to Always show TurboView Info controls to prevent the controls from auto-hiding once reading is underway.
- When ParagraphView has text in it, set the reading Speed.