So you can easily read your email RapidReader PRO installs an Add-in to the Microsoft Outlook toolbar or Ribbon, as shown in the examples below.
|Up to Outlook 2007||From Outlook 2010|
The Add-in lets you read groups of emails and attachments. Once you've selected a range of emails, RapidReader extracts the text and attachments from all of them and collects them into a single file. You can then RapidRead them as you would any other document you've imported.
- In any email folder SHIFT + CLICK to select a range of emails.
- Click the RapidReader toolbutton.
- RapidReader opens and the email collection displays in ParagraphView.
- Double-click on the word where you want to start reading.
- To move forward to the next email, press N.
- For Microsoft Word (*.doc) and unencrypted PDF attachments, press A to read the document.
If you don't see the RapidReader toolbutton in Microsoft Outlook, please check Enabling Microsoft Office and Internet Explorer Add-ins