In Turboview you can navigate the text, pause reading, or stop reading (and return to ParagraphView) in a number of ways:
Jumping forwards or backwards by sentences, paragraphs, and pages
While reading you can use keyboard shortcuts to jump backward and forward through the text.
|Move to the start of the current or previous sentence||
|Move to the previous or next paragraph||
Alt + Left/right arrow
|Move to the previous or next page||
Ctrl + Alt + Left/right arrow
|Move to the start of the next sentence.||
When you have pause reading you can also use the controls on the TurboView toolbar.
Pausing and stopping reading
- Pause reading, and remain in TurboView by single-clicking the mouse anywhere in TurboView.
- Resume reading, by single-clicking anywhere in TurboView or clicking the play control on the TurboView toolbar.
- Stop reading, and return to ParagraphView by:
- Pressing the keyboard spacebar.
- Double-clicking the mouse anywhere in TurboView.